Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shadow Puppets


The third book in the "Ender's Shadow" series was my favorite so far. It is so cool to watch the characters get older and change personalities. Since Bean learned he had "Anton's Key" that's really all he thinks about. I mean, if I had it that's what I would think about.

Since the Formics were destroyed by Ender, the battle school kids go back to an Earth in turmoil. China and Russia are trying to take over surrounding countries, and Ender's "Jeesh" have to stop it from happening.

What I liked about it:

The books in the series are not always full of action, but they're never boring. They are full of battle strategy and I love the characters. I won't give away anything but the ending was the best part.

What I don't like:

Sometimes in the story I don't know what they are talking about. For Example "Caliph." I never knew what that meant but after reading about it for a while i figured it out. It's also good to have someone in your class reading them too.

2 comments:

  1. The books just get better and better!

    You'll love the Dresden Files books next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i sorta have to start them at some since you sent me all of them

    ReplyDelete