Tuesday, February 1, 2011

PATRIOTS DEPRESSING LOSS :(

Before the game I thought the Pat's were gonna win (like everyone else in the world) by 7. In the first half it was ok but not great. On our first drive Tom Brady threw his first interception in like 10 games (go figure) and in the second half we played HORRIBLY. On almost every drive we punted and they seemed to score. I never thought I would say this but I wish that they didn't get the by week in the playoffs. Even if we still played the Jets we would have had more playing time in an actual game. I know that they practiced but I still think there is a major difference between a playoff GAME and practicing. When I watched our last drive and we giout the extra point and we were within two i thought we had a chance. The first play for the Jets was a run that went almost 60 yards and they were inside the 5. That was when I knew my playoff hopes for the Patriots were over :(

DARN YOU REX RYAN (and all jets players)!

-Hobbestar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment