Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fablehaven 3


You know golems, fairies, nymphs etc. aren't real...THEY ARE!

After Kendra and Seth Serenson find out that there grandparents secretly are caretakers of a safe haven for magical creatures. When Seth sneaks off with his two satyr friends, Newel and Doren, they stumble upon creatures that have been infected with a plague. A plague that a human started. Seth tells everyone back home about it, and that's just the beginning of this magical story.

What I didn't like:

It was kind of a stop and go book. At some points there was a lot of action, but at other times, it went a little slow. I also didn't like how some characters weren't described all too much, while other ones were described in detail. I guess it depends on how important those characters were.

What I liked about it:

In my opinion it was written very well. The whole book really kept me wondering what was going to happen next. There also is a lot of surprises throughout the book. They also had to fight a dragon. I mean who wouldn't want to read about a huge golem getting dressed into battle armor than hitting things with a 3 foot long wooden club?

No comments:

Post a Comment