Saturday, October 15, 2011

Percy Jackson: The Titan's Curse

14 year old son of Poseidon Percy Jackson, has never faced as big of a challenge as he does in this one. Nico and Bianca Di Angelo are two kids that don't know quite a bit about themselves. They themselves are also half-bloods. Percy, Grover, and Annabeth must save them at they're middle school dance, from their principal of the school, who by the way is a Minotaur. Annabeth and Artemis gets kidnapped and tortured and they must save them.

What I like about it:

I love how these books are placed in the perspective of a 14 year old boy in modern times. The creatures in it are just awesome, and that makes it really fun to read. The personalities of all the characters are so different and when together, are hilarious. I also like the Gods. For example, in the words of Artemis, Apollo is very immature. Well, I guess it depends on what you define immature. HE DRIVES THE SUN IN A SPORT CAR! That's just awesome.

What I didn't like about it:

One of the things I didn't like about it was at the end everything happened in a span of 20 pages. I am not saying it wasn't exciting at all the other times, but it was just confusing. The only other things I didn't like, was the bad guys. haha

Can't wait to read the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment