Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Son of Neptune


     The Son of Neptune started off, in the perspective of Percy Jackson. (The Lost Hero) When it starts he is in the middle of fleeing from two Gorgons chasing after him. But this is the least of his worries at the time. He remembers close to none of the last 16 years of his life.The only thing he remembers is a single name. Annabeth.On top of all of this he quickly finds himself at a strange place named Camp Jupiter, with weird ghosts calling Greek.

What I Like About The Book:

     For me, the books that I enjoy reading the most, are ast pace, action-y, fun stories. And those words fit the description of this book. I love how these books switch off between three characters, letting you get inside the heads of all the main stars. Also, who would love a flying warship??

What I Didn't Like:

     Like the first book, pages 100-200 are a little bit less face paced. But the reason of this is obviously. That section of the story is a set-up for some of the best endings of books I have ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment